Thursday, December 4, 2008

Perfectionism is Paralyzing

I don't know why I feel that I can't post a message without having a picture to go along with it. Perfectionism is paralyzing. Everything that has to be done for Christmas (for me) is exciting to think about at any other time of the year than now. Too many holiday events, too much to do at work. . . whine, whine, whine. I think what I need to do is make a list. I find it very distressing when my sieve-for-a-brain lets too much get away from me.

2 comments:

Christopher Blinn said...

three cheers for lists! I even make lists of things I've already done just so I can cross them off immediately!

Kathy said...

Welcome to my humble blog! Glad you found me. I too put things on lists that I've already done. Even grocery lists-- makes me feel virtuous if there's even one thing I don't have to buy.