Monday, December 8, 2008

Poetry for Plumbers

I don't know if you'd feel this sentimental about your plumbers, but I thought you'd appreciate the poetry. Made me laugh, as I'm getting ready to redo my bathroom.

http://www.elabs7.com/functions/message_view.html?mid=604262&mlid=499&siteid=20130&uid=502144dea9

I need a shot of frenetic energy, maybe to be a Type A personality for a bit. I want to not resent the fact that I can't spend the afternoon in front of a nice warm fire with my stack of magazines and books. Or when I do blow off the world for an hour, not to feel bad about it.

1 comment:

Living the life in The Little City said...

Fire, stack of magazines and books, knitting or needlework, snacks. Sounds lovely. Take two hours. The trouble is that someone always needs you, or has an urgent question for you, right? Let some things slip through the cracks. It won't matter in the long run.