Saturday, April 25, 2009

An Award?




Here I am thinking I have no business in blog-land. You can see on the list to the right that I have a few blogs I follow and of which I'm a HUGE fan, most particularly of Toad (who nominated me) at To the Manner Born. I may still not be able to hold a candle to the story tellers you see here, but I'm proud to be in their company through my connection with Mr. Toad and others. I may still have no business here, but as he appreciated encouragement once upon a time, so do I.


I've been presented with The Lemonade Stand Award. It is presented to people with a good attitude or sense of gratitude. However, it comes with a few rules: Recipients are asked to:




Post the award on your blog. Done


Nominate 10 other blogs and link to them. I'll shortcut to my list of regular haunts.


Send some love back to the person who bestowed the award on you by:


a. telling them who you gave it to and b. posting a link to their site. Done and done.


Let your nominees know that they've received the award. I believe most of my nominees have received awards already so I won't pester them with a chainletter from little ol' me. I'll visit them often and will strive to comment intelligently, if at all.
Thanks again Toad!

No comments: