Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shorts in January

Shit. Blogger in Aruba is in Dutch. I think I just posted to Channeling Bunny by mistake. So here I go again. . . Oh my god. . . it's good to put shorts on in January! Aruba is great so far. . . though too. . . I don't know. . . American. I was expecting more European, like Antigua was 25 years ago. We're on the Marriott reservation. Very, um, New Jersey. I say that, knowing that Cape May is my favorite place on Earth, but I expected something different here. Our goal is to find some good local cuisine tomorrow. This afternoon was good for scouting for snacks to stock the kitchenette, some wine, some gin, some vermouth. . . then dinner and cigar. A good cuban for the Man. Even tasted good to me, I must admit. Beautiful sunset. Will let you know what the beach looks like in the early a.m., when I'm at my best. The Man is tuning the guitar and I'm admiring the anniverary bling (pictures in a future post). Life is good.

4 comments:

Living the life in The Little City said...

Have you met any nice people from NJ so far?

ADG said...

Have a great time!

Kathy said...

I'm back-- more details on the trip are on the way. ADG-- I'm looking forward to more stories from your trip to London!

ELS said...

Have a completely brilliant time, sun worship and drink too much. I can hear you laughing and see the sparkles from here...
xx